Friday, July 8, 2011

Road Trip!

Well, here I go! Upward Bound finished up yesterday (well, for me at least-the students will be going on a week-long trip to Chicago after a few days at home), so everything is squared away with them. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to the end-of-the-program banquet because I had to come back and pack. I'm not sure if I'll be with UB again next year, but hey, I practically have an entire year to figure that one out.

So yeah, I'm getting my stuff together this morning and then I'm off to Minnesota. I'll be heading straight to the family reunion today, spend early next week in the Cities, go to Bemidji for a couple of days, spend a night in Fargo, have one last evening in St Paul (partly to break up the drive), and then drive back to campus on the 17th. Hopefully our building will be close to finished when I get back, but that is not under my control, so I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I should wrap up the gabbing so I can hit the road. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment