Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where did this week go?

It's hard to believe that it's already early Sunday morning. This week went by way too quickly. The bulk of that was taken up by two math assignments both due on Thursday. Unfortunately, I'm at the point where I'm ready to be done with math, so math homework takes a while to get into the zone. Just one month left...

Bemidji got on the map again for getting into the Frozen Four (collegiate men's hockey championship). As the last team left in Minnesota, it's great to see my hometown excel at another winter sport. (Bemidji is considered the nation's curling capital, including being the home of the 2006 men's and women's Olympic team.) Anyway, BSU will be going against Miami, Ohio on April 9th, so hopefully I can watch that.

By the way, I'm not sure how this recent change of events is going for "The Office". I think it's cool that they add in current events into the show's atmosphere, but I'm wondering about the follow through. There are some minor story elements that seem to disappear shortly after they appear, but of course, those were minor. For some reason there didn't seem to be a new episode this week... (the TV shows I follow are ones that I watch on Hulu so it must of been something special).

Not sure what else to say. I hope this week doesn't have more deadlines for homework... although I will have to do some online ASL work tomorrow. At least it was good to get out of the building for a shopping trip with residents yesterday and then dinner and Rock Band at Argyle tonight. I'm a step or two closer to a job, so that's good. I'm looking into dropping one of my math classes as a way to focus on fewer commitments, so I need to talk to the math department next week. Anyway, I digress. I hope tomorrow is more of a productive day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment