This week went by incredibly fast... again! Bemidji State went up against Miami, Ohio for the Frozen Four and didn't make it through... I'm still proud of them though. I also had no idea how much facial hair some of them had... and the goalie made some amazing saves in the first period (I only got to watch the first two periods so I don't know if there was more amazing saves in the third).
Classes are alright, although I have a midterm in math class A & homework in math class B due next Thursday with a midterm in math class B the Thursday after that (and yes, I'm definitely glad they aren't the same day... like last time). At least there's time to drum up on the material for each class.
I'm keeping this short because it's very late. It would have been nice to do some more CA stuff tonight (and write a blog I've been meaning to write for a while), but it's very early/late. More to come tomorrow/later today (depending on your state of perception).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment