Well, it's Monday once again and my last spring break draws to a close. Okay, that might not be completely true. A few of the options I'm looking at (in terms of life after I graduate) do involve going back to school in some form or another. At this point, I wish school was over so I wouldn't have to worry about the math classes, but I wish I could stay for just a little bit longer. I'll probably be having this feeling now until mid-May when I finally get bumped out of Middlebrook. :-P
I forgot how many blog entries I had. Some of them are quite silly, while some of them are rather angsty. I could of course start over, simply delete everything (or just the angsty ones) and have another go, but that wouldn't be quite right. Each entry brings back a memory, whether it's explicitly stated or sparked by the implications. I only imported about a year or so of old posts, so I still have a ways to go.
Well, I wanted to write something, especially since I had so many old entries moved over. Also, I just watched Forrest Gump for the first time in years and it is so amazing! I should get some rest before classes tomorrow. Good night all.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment