Sunday, July 8, 2007

back on the island

Hello everyone,

Well, my week of holiday ended and I am back in McGregor at camp right now. I decided to take the lead of many other counselors, so right now, I have my iPod and laptop with wireless Internet with me. The public/staff computers have definitely been unreliable so this was probably the best option. Plus, now I can do random stuff my night off and not feel bad.
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I had a good week home and thank you everyone for finding time to spend together. I wish I could've spent more time with everyone, but unfortunately, the week flew by too fast for any of us. I'll admit that even my week of holiday had it's ups and downs, but overall, it was a good week.
Since I am at camp, my computer is going to greatly reduce again. In other words, I'll check my email every so often and I might be online during my night off, but other than that, I won't be doing much on the compy. I have the oldest group of guys this week, so my night off won't be Wednesday this time around because that is the night of the overnight camping trip.
Well, I should be hanging out with the other counselors rather than prattling away on a keyboard. I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully everyone will be able to stay cool as July heats up. Talk to everyone later!

~Matt dB

No comments:

Post a Comment