Hello again,
It's hard to believe it's already week 4 for this semester... a lot of people have been having tests and projects due this week and next, so we've definitely moved past the introductory stage. :-P I had a test in discrete math yesterday, which went pretty well (not the best though), and I have two tests next week. I'm not complaining... especially since a floormate of mine has four tests over three days (starting today). Fortunately I'm done with half of my classes for the week, not counting going to classes of course. I just have to whip up a first draft of a text analysis on "Death and the King's Horseman" by Thursday and read/study/etc for sociology.
I had a CA feedback meeting today (hence the WABC Express, because it's the only bus that goes from the West Bank to Sanford), which went well. It's interesting how much people like Katie (the 'leader' of my workshop, as well as the HD of Sanford and Roy Wilkins) can pick up on, in terms of character, after only 3 hours a week. That's definitely a skill that would be cool to have.
Hmm... well, I don't have anything planned for tomorrow, except for the theatre paper and possibly a movie as part of "Singles Appreciation Day". It's also Ferris Wheel Day, so I may take part of those festivities... when I find out what sort of festivities that entitles, I'll let you know. Oh, and if I'm having any festivities soon, they will definitely be centered around Sunday rather than Wednesday (my 20th bday is on Sunday). It's hard to believe all that's happened since last February.
Well, I should head out to class soon, so I'll wrap this up. Hope everyone is doing well, and I hope everyone has a fun Wednesday, regardless of relationship status, because hey, that's what a holiday like Valentine's Day is meant for anyway. Talk to you all later, take care and God bless.
~Matt dB
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment