Dear all,
Yeah, as of now, I'm taking a study break after studying for a little under two hours (I don't actually remember when I finally sat down and cracked open the physics book). It's been going pretty well, and this is certainly the midterm I've studied the most far. I just hope it goes well tomorrow.
The other part of my title... dinkytown dollar store rocks! After lunch with Lauren (former YA and fellow Gopher) today, I wandered to Dinkytown to get a birthday present for Liz at Avalon. After that, I went to the dollar store, thinking "Hey, when I am going to be here during the day next?". Besides picking up a thing or two more for Liz (I'd tell you, but I haven't given her the stuff yet), I found really neat stuff. I also grabbed like 10 different things for the studio (some painting drop cloths, extension cord holders, and general hair ties and ponytail holders), but Mike really didn't seem as excited about it as I would hope. (Oh, to anybody in my film group, Mike's dad is looking for his cell phone, because it apparently became MIA on Saturday, so check your belongings so I know if one of us accidentally grabbed it.)
My day has been pretty good. I just really need to crack the whip tonight on myself when it comes to physics and... biology. There's a bio midterm on Tuesday and although I know the stuff better than the first midterm, I still need to study like mad to ensure a good grade for that class. Oh, and right now, Mike and I are sitting in the dark and it's still feeling warm... where are the Hawaiian girls with the palm leaves and bowls of grapes... oh wait, that's the Greeks. :-P Maybe they'll show up after I beat this physics test into obilivion (speaking which a kid on my floor beat that game in under a week, and I got to see the end--of the main quest, of course--it was so cool! go jugular shots!).
Hmm... what else to say... hopefully I can find someone to take my shift tomorrow night... eep. Well, I should wrap this up. There are other things I can stand to do before tonight: birthday dinner with Liz (hers, not mine) and then more physics (although I might have time for some film editing, but that really depends on what time I get back to the brook). Talk to everyone later. As usual, take care and God bless.
--Matt
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment