Okay, that was a random comment from David yesterday that popped into my head just now. Anyway, I've had various things happen to me recently.
Despite recent events (well, recent being the past two months), my sister was able to participate at her white coat ceremony yesterday. For those of you not related to or good friends with a vet, the white coat ceremony is basically the way of telling the student "you don't need to sit around in lecture just listening anymore; get ready for a year of rotations!". I joke around with people saying that it's the day my sister goes from a Ms. to a Dr., but that's really when she graduates in 14 months from now.
Spring break all in all was kind of lonely, but refreshing. I'm calling it lonely because I saw five, maybe six, people that I knew from before college (and one girl had stopped in Bemidji with her band on a trip to Duluth), but I'm calling it refreshing because it was a good time to step away from classes, homework, the film (I couldn't work on it at all since all the stuff was on my computer at the dorms), and all such things to get in some good ol' relaxing time. The biggest bummer of break was that Chris, Erik, and Megann all left for their kayaking trip in Florida last Friday (the day before I got back) and got back late Saturday (the day before I left). I hope they had fun on their trip and that they didn't get too sunburned. On the other hand, it's nice to be back in Middlebrook (especially with added bonuses of the Twin Cities, like super fast Internet), even though that involves going to classes.
Oh, that reminds me, I'm going to email people some time soon (hopefully today or tomorrow), but for everyone that will be in the Twin Cities on Sunday, my choir is having a concert at the St. Paul Cathedral. It'll be Sunday, March 26 from 2:30 to 4:00 pm (that's what I have on my syllabus--spelling?) and I'm not sure if it'll be free, but all of our concerts have been free so far. (The only possibly for this being different is because it's at the Cathedral.)
Uh, hmm... I'm wondering if there is anything that I should say here. Not much is coming to mind. As always, I like hearing how everyone is doing and if there's any special events going on in the Cities or if people will be in the Cities for trips/events/etc. Yeah, nothing else is really coming to mind, so I will end this entry. Last night, I wrote a list of things I should do this week, and there's at least 50 things to do, so I have some productive days ahead (but at least updating my blog was one of them). Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to everyone later, take care and God bless.
-Matt
P.S. Tomorrow, please pray for those whose lives ended on March 21st, 2005. May they never be forgotten.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment