because you should be thankful every day." --me... just now. Doesn't it sound like a nice quote?
Okay, just in case no one's worried, I'm not dead... I've just been busy. Fortunately, I've been able to get away from the hustle and bustle of the Cities for a few days and enjoy the calm of Little Forest Oasis, Minnesota. (sigh of relief) I mean sure, I have some homework and it's different not being surrounded by awesome college friends (like when my parents were both asleep last night at 10... yes, the entire house, except me, 10 at night), but hey... old friends, lakes, trees, stars! (side thought: Oh, I heart stars.) I came back Wed night and went to Erik's basically right after that (and I have some pictures)...
Right, pictures. Okay, I'm making some albums on facebook for college and high school friends (separately) so I show them to other people, so if I haven't already, I'll probably ask to take your picture. Even if you're not on facebook, and to Bji friends, I already have a picture of Megann LV, so don't even think about that angle. (college people: the only person I haven't gotten a picture from who I asked is Laurie, but I can find a way around that)
Okay, back on topic. Well, Wed night was Erik's, and yesterday was Grandma's (in Park Rapids) and then over to Jerry's (my uncle who owns the auto shop) for dessert. Today I have lunch plans and then I'm going to the Night We Light parade. Tomorrow--who knows? (and I've leaving Sunday via Bemidji-Pine River-Andover-Minneapolis)
Oh, and things have been pretty good before I left too. Hmm... any highlights... marching band indoor concert definitely, a choir concert that rocked, finally getting my spring schedule to work (although I'm not too sure about my job currently)...hmm... anything else... well, the various little things, and classes, (finally getting the research paper on paper!) homework, friends (who until a few days ago had never played Scattagories), hanging out, and other such things.
Well, I have those lunch plans in a little bit (as mentioned before), and I should get to some emails before then, so Bji ppl: if you want to hang out, call the cell (or the house), UMN ppl: hope your weekend is awesome and see you Sunday, and to everyone (even if you're in those earlier categories): hope you're doing well, ttyl, take care, and God bless.
-Matt db (and although it looks like it, doesn't stand for decibel)

No comments:
Post a Comment