Hello everyone. Like the title implies, I can't believe it's already November, but I also can't believe that it's only November. You know those days when it seems like practically every other day of the week than what it actually is? I guess I'm having that with November. This past week went really well. To go into full detail could take far too long... so if I feel it fit, we can bring it up in conversation some time. In case, you're wondering, I'm still up because I'm... getting something ready for a plan of mine that happens... today. A few people on the floor have helped me formulate the plan, but other than that, it's a secret... especially since it hasn't happened yet. :-)
Classes have been well too. Today was actually a good day in physics, because our physics lab presentation went well (especially compared to our earlier lab with the potato gun... or compared to the group that tried to use explosives without the lab people's permission), and I got a good score on the physics test we took on Friday. This week won't be too difficult, but I should put in some research time for my English paper soon. Oh, and the chamber singers have a concert next Friday (18th), so look it up on your calendars. I'll hopefully have more info during my next entry, but I wanted to give people the heads-up now.
My life outside of classes have also been very well. Work tonight was especially fun because we had two brand new people (aka never worked with UDS ever before) in the dishroom. I really like eating with the "co-workers" after our shift because it's just a time to unloose, and I also like it because I can be odd and silly. I just simply don't care how others react.
I can't exactly think of anything else I should write here... Hope everyone is doing well. Hmm... another six minutes until this piece is done--darn slow computer! Talk to everyone later, take care, and God bless.
-Matt
Classes have been well too. Today was actually a good day in physics, because our physics lab presentation went well (especially compared to our earlier lab with the potato gun... or compared to the group that tried to use explosives without the lab people's permission), and I got a good score on the physics test we took on Friday. This week won't be too difficult, but I should put in some research time for my English paper soon. Oh, and the chamber singers have a concert next Friday (18th), so look it up on your calendars. I'll hopefully have more info during my next entry, but I wanted to give people the heads-up now.
My life outside of classes have also been very well. Work tonight was especially fun because we had two brand new people (aka never worked with UDS ever before) in the dishroom. I really like eating with the "co-workers" after our shift because it's just a time to unloose, and I also like it because I can be odd and silly. I just simply don't care how others react.
I can't exactly think of anything else I should write here... Hope everyone is doing well. Hmm... another six minutes until this piece is done--darn slow computer! Talk to everyone later, take care, and God bless.
-Matt

No comments:
Post a Comment