Hey all. I definitely need to sink some time into revising some of the past few days of blog entries, so they don't pile up on me. I think I'm going to keep this short as well. I did learn that I got a 98.8% on my Issues in Education class, which is pretty awesome! I still have some work to do in the Intro to Special Ed class. Technically, there are some things due tomorrow and some due Friday, but I honestly just want to knock it all out tomorrow and then prepare to go to Minnesota.
I'm still putting plans into place but I will be up north from hopefully Thursday until the 14th or so. Planning for the new group of international students starts on the 15th, so I will be quite busy with that. One day at a time.
Oh, and I went to bowling with the Special Olympics athletes one last night. It's only been a few weeks, but I definitely enjoyed my time there and there were coordinators and athletes alike who want me to come back. Maybe I can work something out in the school year, but it would probably only be the fun nights when I'm already off on a Friday (since the league play will still be Tuesdays).
It is Tuesday right now, but I'm comfortable pausing the Tuesday variety until the school year starts up again. I've also put off the holidays in a little bit. I'll see what I can do, especially when I'm up north, but when the int'l students come, I can't honestly commit to celebrating holidays, since that is a very low priority.
Alright, that about sums up today. Have a great day and I'll talk to you all tomorrow! DFTBA
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment