Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blogging the Day of... March 2nd, 2011

12:13AM, Wednesday, March 2nd:

Okay, so my hope is that since it's not a Tuesday, I will have more time to microblog. As a matter of fact, I'm off today! Let's see how it goes this time around...

1:05AM:

It's a good thing that I'm off today, because I've been waiting to catch up on the Amazing Race. It's just the second episode, but I have some TAR buddies, so I should stay up to speed. Unfortunately, our Internet on campus is slow during the days so I have to wait until after net cut (when the student Internet in the building is turned off at midnight) before trying to stream something. Anyway, I hope it's a good episode.

2:01AM:

Well.... it's just fascinating how much can be changed after one little hiccup during TAR. (Of course, you also have to consider that the playing field gets leveled so often from flights or when businesses open...) I'll admit I was nervous during the first part of the episode, but I'm okay with how things turned out... Plus, nerd alert on the last challenge! I'll try not to spoil stuff as the season goes on, but I'm excited to see what happens. Night!

12:08PM:

I am not a fan of these temperature changes... since days like today will be warm but my heater is on so the apartment just gets stuffy... not fun. Anyway, lots to do today the more I think about it, so I'm off.

5:20PM:

I'm in a fitness challenge on a team with some co-workers and today was this week's weigh-in... and I'm down 1.5 lbs from last week! I'm glad for at least some chance because I was at the same weight for the past three weeks... although I do need to simply work out more often.

7:28PM:

Today was another hodgepodge day with another chunk of it being Robotics stuff. I did end up going to the Newman Center for a taco dinner which was quite nice. Now to maybe work on some stuff or relax for a little bit... we'll just have to see.

11:44PM:

I'm watching UHF with some of the guys right now. It's definitely fun to see movies like this with people who are seeing it for the first time. I must say, I enjoy being able to microblog, but I will have to go and sink some time into actual entries because these feel really superfluous (insert comparison about Twitter). Even still, this gets me back into the habit of blogging, which is nice. Anyway, my favorite part of the movie is coming up...

No comments:

Post a Comment