Friday, May 7, 2010

Rolling Thunder

I'm listening to the rain outside my window (although unfortunately as I'm typing this, the storm seems to be going farther away) and thinking about this past week. It's the first week of May Session and while it's not normal class session, it's a short session, so a semester's worth of material is given to the students over four weeks of class (and most of the classes operate on a M-Th schedule so it's 16 days to cover everything). The best thing I can think of right now is one of my old 365Days pictures: "Time is the Best Band-Aid". Things have been stressful to say the least and I think that once people are past the heat of the moment, things may go smoother in the future...?

Oh well, I'm really excited for this weekend. I'm off Friday and Saturday and so I'll be taking some time away from campus. Nothing too fancy, but still, I'm excited for a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment