Well, I made it back to Bemidji safe and sound. Packing actually went pretty well, although I'm glad there wasn't another box to try to stuff back into the last load going home. (Then again, I think part of the college experience is that rush of getting everything into the car and going home with the inability to see pieces of your back window.) It was sad to say goodbye to people, but I have so many connections to the Cities that I know I'll be back there multiple times a year (that's at least the plan and wish). If nothing else, I bet I could couch surf for a week or so...
Anyway, it's odd to be back here again. I was either living in Centennial or Middlebrook for the last 11 months and I was the student living at Middlebrook the longest this year. This little forest villa certainly changes every time I come back. I didn't see much in terms of the town changing, but I did get to meet Lizzie, a border collie, and see some changes including my dad's new car (new in the sense of now being his, not actually being a 2009 model) and... faster Internet!! Yay!! I don't have to put up with dial-up here again! This is rather awesome because now I do something like view a picture and I won't have to wait 10 minutes in between clicks.
I know that people don't read this yet because I haven't given the link out to people, but I hope to do that soon. I just felt like I should go some place and say that I made it back home safely. Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment